– Graduated in Veterinary Medicine at the University of Santiago de Compostela (Faculty of Lugo) in 2010.
– She started her work as a veterinarian in February 2011 in Galicia where she remained until February 2016, acquiring great experience in small animal clinic.
– She joined the Hospital Veterinari Glòries team in July 2016 as an emergency and intensive care veterinarian.
– She routinely attends numerous congresses nationwide as part of her constant training. She also conducts numerous courses like the course of anesthesia, analgesia and ventilation at the Center of Veterinary Neurology in Madrid. In December she 2014 stayed in Service of Surgery and Anesthesia in Hospital Rof Codina (Lugo) for anesthesia, analgesia and ventilation control. In December 2015 she participated in the practical fluid therapy course in dogs and cats by INVETA.
– Among her hobbies there is traveling, sports and gastronomy
– Has a dog named “Kira”