– She graduated in veterinary medicine from the UAB in 2005. She then completed an internship in medicine and small animal surgery at the Hospital Clínic Veterinari at the same university.
– Later she emigrated to England where he made another small animal internship at the Animal Health Trust referral centre.
– In 2010 she returned to Barcelona to specialize in internal medicine, making this specialty residency at Hospital Clínic Veterinari at the UAB for three years,
– In April 2016 she got the diploma of European Specialist in Internal Medicine by the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, which is the greatest international recognition for a veterinary specialist.
– Since May 2016 she is responsible for Internal Medicine Service at the Hospital Veterinari Glories.
– Among his hobbies are traveling, hiking and lately has been fond of “running / trail running.”
– Currently she owns no pets, although it is a love with “Mel”, her parent’s Golden Retriever.