– Graduated in veterinary medicine in 2012 by the Universidad Alfonso X “El Sabio” (UAX).
– Shortly after he performed several externships in reference hospitals in Spain.
– His training was conducted in two boarding schools (Hospital Veterinari Sala Goron and Veterinary Hospital of the Catholic University of Valencia) in which he broadened his academic and clinical knowledge, while reinforcing his interest in Diagnostic Imaging.
– He is currently studying a masters degree in small animal diagnostic at the Cardenal Herrera University (CEU).
– He assiduously participate in national and international congresses and talks.
– Member of Avepa and of the working group of diagnostic imaging of Avepa.
– Among his hobbies we highlight: sports, gastronomy and traveling.
– He owns a domestic short hair cat called “Rubito”.