– Graduated in Veterinary Medicine in 2015 from the University of Zaragoza (UNIZAR).
– During the course of his career and after it he has been doing stays in reference centers nationally and internationally, reinforcing his interest in emergency medicine and intensive care.
– Since obtaining her degree, she has worked in several centers at the national level as general veterinary and emergency veterinary.
– During the 2016-2017 year, he completed the Rotary Internship in Medicine and Small Animal Surgery at the Ars Veterinary Hospital (Barcelona).
– Travel, music and dance are among his hobbies.
– He is a member of Avepa and regularly attends congresses and training talks.
– He has two puppies called “Bulma” and “Tommy” and a cat named “Lucas”