– She starts her clinical activity awarded by an scholarship for collaborating with the Department of Animal Medicine and Surgery of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the UAB during the academic year 2001-2002.
– She also participated in the anesthesia and small animals clinical emergencies courses in 2002 at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the UAB.
– She performed the prestigious 18 months internship in 2003-2004 at the Hospital Clínic Veterinari of the UAB, rotating through the specialties of internal medicine, ICU, neurology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, dermatology, exotic animals , surgery and anaesthesia.
– After finishing the internship she worked for 6 years at one of the most important referrals ins Barcelona as emergency and physiotherapy vet.
– She joined our veterinary team in 2010. Her vast knowledge and experience in internal medicine, emergency, intensive care hospitalization and veterinary physiotherapy and rehabilitation markedly contributed to the quality of the medical service at our hospital.
– In addition to hes extensive curriculum, she has also performed the Master of rehabilitation and physical therapy in small animals by Forvet Training Centre in Madrid (2007-2008), course in soft tissue surgery of small animals by Iberian (2010-2011), course of emergency medicine and intensive care in small animals in Madrid (2010) and theoretical and practical course of abdominal ultrasound and echocardiography initiation by Novotech (2011).
– His hobbies include dance, film and theatre.
– She is the owner of a Siamese crossed cat called “Miau”.