– Degree in Veterinary Medicine with honors, first of his class at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 2003.
– Master in assisted reproduction techniques at the Institut Mèdic Dexeus (2004-2006).
– PhD Cum Laude in biomedicine from the University Pompeu Fabra (2006-2010).
– After finishing his PhD studies with publications in some of the most prestigious scientific journals in the world (Nature, PNAS, Stem Cells and others), his work focused on the clinical care of small animals. He showed a strong interest in internal medicine and dermatology, but his true passion was the veterinary oncology. After an externship at the oncology department of the Ohio University Veterinary Hospital and The Royal Veterinary College in London he decided to start the path to official qualifications in veterinary oncology speciality.
– Currently enjoying a leave of absence to pursue the oncology speciality at the Royal Veterinary College of London where he is in his second year of the ACVIM residency program.
– Among his hobbies are sports, music, playing guitar and reading.
– It is owner of a Golden Persian cat named “Utah”.