– Fellowship awarded by The National Department for Education and Science at the Department of animal Medicine and Surgery at the same Faculty.
– Shortly after graduation he started the prestigious rotating internship in small animal Medicine and Surgery at the Hospital Clínic Veterinari at the UAB where he expanded his academic and clinical knowledge, while reinforced his interest in anesthesia and surgery. The predilection for these specialties led him to visit referral centres in the UK, including the Royal Veterinary College and Liverpool University.
– His interest in innovation and clinical advances encouraged him to pursue training in minimally invasive procedures by collaborating with external endoscopy and laparoscopy services.
– Before joining our team he worked in the emergency departments of different centres, acquiring great handling in critically ill patients and emergency medicine.
– His interest in further education are reflected in the attendance at national and international conferences, scientific publications, collaboration with external services and conducting courses both theoretical and practical training.
– Hobbies: music, reading, travel, art and cuisine.
– He has a Siamese cat named “Zeus” and wire-haired dachshund called “Touché”.