– He started his training into surgical practice in small animal veterinary medicine very soon after finishing by collaborating with the surgery service of the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona for two years.
– He then became the main responsible for small animal surgery at the Veterinary Hospital of Mataró from 2003 to 2008.
– He has been in continuous advanced training including a postgrad course in anesthesia at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the UAB and multiple externships at Instituto Veterinari Oftalmològic of Barcelona.
– He is currently the responsible of surgery service at our hospital. He is currently the director of the centre therefore combines the medical activity with administrative and fiscal management tasks.
– His hobbies include traveling, gastronomy, hiking and cycling.
– He is the proud owner of a Golden Persian cat called Colorado.