– Graduated in veterinary medicine at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in 2014.
– Attended the last academic year as recipient of an Erasmus scholarship in Hannover (Germany). She spent three months in the Veterinary Hospital of the same faculty rotating through the services of surgery and anesthesia, intensive care, internal medicine, ophthalmology and dermatology.
– During her university studies she attended an externship at Iowa State University (USA), at the internal medicine service of small animals.
– She performed a rotating internship in Medicine and Surgery of Small Animals at the Veterinary Hospital Ars (Barcelona) in 2015-2016
– She worked in several clinics in the province of Barcelona, acquiring a great experience in small animal medicine, until she joined our staff in October 2016.
– She has an strong interest in the area of internal medicine and intensive care.
– A great sports fan and enjoys reading, cooking and photography.
– Has a Golden Retriever dog named “Dune” and two cats, “Chomsky” and “Hugo”.